News & Stories
Trade fairs & Events
Messezentrum 1, 90471 Nuremberg, Germany
Expocentre Fairgrounds, Krasnopresenskaya nab., 14, 123100 Moscow, Russian Federation
Weber's Guarantors for Success
A precise cutting result is the top priority when slicing: That is exactly what is achieved when using Weber's high-performance slicer. With up to 2,000 slices per minute and an optimal product yield and minimal giveaway, Weber slicers fulfil all requirements in food processing companies – from artisanal to industrial companies. The open construction in Weber Hygienic Design make cleaning and maintaining Weber slicers easy and efficient.
Derinding, removing fat and skin membrane – Weber skinners are used worldwide every day and are known for their reliability. They are also highly durable, in continuous operation – even in industrial two or three-shift production. Weber skinners deliver clean results and meet the highest hygienic standards with their automatic cleaning system and their high-grade stainless steel product qualities. As they are so sturdy, Weber skinners rarely require servicing, which minimizes additional costs.
Weber food robots solve complex problems and implement a wide range of product manufacturing methods: Gripping individual or multiple slices and precision positioning in packages or trays are just a few examples of possible applications. Weber food robots eliminate virtually all contact with the products, improving food safety and reducing costs. Their flexible and open design also makes Weber food robots easy to clean.
Five good reasons to choose Weber
- Weber Hygienic Design, made of stainless steel
- In addition to highest performance requirements, modern slicers must comply with or even exceed today's hygienic regulations – the top priority for food processing. Open designs, reduced cavities, slimmer housings and short cleaning processes of the especially easy-care stainless steel components guarantee high availability and greater efficiency.
- High percentage of in-house components "made in Germany"
- "Only companies that produce as much as possible themselves within their own supervision and responsibility can really guarantee quality." In accordance with this vision of founder Günther Weber, all stainless steel elements, right down to hygienic screws are produced in-house – our key to maximum flexibility in the interest of our customers.
- High product yield, minimum giveaway
- Weber customers in food processing industries must adapt their ranges to the latest trends all the time and must be able to react flexibly. We support them with holistic solutions and offer powerful added value in production. Maximum yield with minimum giveaway – that is how we ensure maximum profitability.
- International service, customer-oriented advice and training
- The international food industry has long valued the strength of Weber products. As a systems provider, our after-sales service and the Weber Academy range of training courses always focus on the right individual solutions – now even more efficiently thanks to Weber Consult.
- Global market leader and top employer with more than 1,400 employees worldwide
- Weber Maschinenbau has been producing pioneering systems for processing and finishing lunch meat, meat, cheese and other foods for over 35 years. The Weber Group, with its headquarters in Breidenbach, Hesse and 24 locations in 20 countries, has a unique, highly diverse range. Many satisfied customers around the world swear by this combination of quality and expertise.