Slicer Advanced Slicing and application technology
Target group: Machine setters, product developers, machine operators with management functions
Learning outcome: Optimal cutting of your entire product range, incl. new products.
- Structure and function of slicers and components
- Selection criteria for accessories
- Setting slicers for various products (practical)
- Creating and optimising cutting programmes (practical)
- Cutting various products (practical)
- Troubleshooting from an application perspective (practical)
- Cutting temperatures (practical)
|0 / 4|
Duration: 3 days at Weber Academy in Breidenbach
Costs: €1350.00 per person
Total number of participants per course is restricted to 5 persons.