Target group: Technicians and machine operators
Learning outcomes: Participants will learn to prepare the Weber PickRobot for various applications. They will be instructed in the function and operation and learn to create new robotic programmes and assess them independently.
- Structure of Weber PickRobot
- Assembly/disassembly of the components
- Robot parameters and it's functions
- Teaching Weber PickRobot
- Robot loader
- Interaction of the components
- Practical exercises
- Maintenance and cleaning instructions
- Residual Risks
Qualification: Certificate 1, 3 and 4, valid for Weber PickRobot
|0 / 4|
Duration: 3 days at Weber Academy in Breidenbach
Day 1: 8.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Day 2: 8.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Day 3: 8.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
The total number of participants is restricted to 4 persons for each course.