Target group: Technicians and machine operators
Learning outcomes: Participants will learn to prepare Weber Food Robotics for various applications. They will be instructed in the function and operation and learn to create new robotic programmes and assess them independently.
- Structure of Weber Food Robotic
- Assembly/disassembly of the components
- Robot parameters and its functions
- Teaching Weber Food Robotics
- Robot loader
- Interaction of the components
- Practical exercises
- Maintenance and cleaning instructions
Qualification: Certificate 1, 3 and 4, valid for WFR/WPR
- 02/20/2018 - 08:30AM
- 02/22/2018 - 02:00PM
- Weber Academy
- 1150 €
Duration: 3 days in the Weber Academy in Breidenbach
Day 1: 8.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Day 2: 8.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Day 3: 8.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
The total number of participants is restricted to 4 persons for each course.