The Weber Group is a German innovative engineering company and a global player in the sector of food processing machinery. We develop and manufacture high performance machines for the food industry. Our packaging machines and superior slicing solutions are setting the way.
The global success of our high-tech company is simple to explain: Our customers are convinced by our excellent performance, continual uncompromising quality, innovative solutions and personalized services.
More than 1,400 employees worldwide are part of this success and you can be one of them – just apply!
Your tasks will be:
- Daily business in accounting
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Bank accounting
- Dunning process
- Asset accounting
- Self-sufficient account clarification/ reconciliation
- Coordination with the tax office
- Close cooperation with our headquarter in Germany
- General office support
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Several years of professional experience in accounting
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Good knowledge in English
- Knowledge in German is desired
- Responsible, independent working attitude
- A multifaceted employment in an innovative and technical working environment
- A future-oriented job in an expanding company with competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours and part-time employment is possible
Interested? Please send your application in English stating your possible starting date and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.