- Packaging solution for medium performance classes
- Particularly suitable for MAP, vacuum and standard skinning applications
- Can be fully integrated in to Weber line solutions
The new, compact thermoforming packaging machine Weber wePACK 4000 is perfect for medium production volumes of up to 100 packages per minute in typical slicing applications. This thermoformer complements the Weber solution portfolio perfectly, now offering a solution for medium performance classes in addition to the high-end thermoformer wePACK 7000. In particular, for full range retailer and food producers who produce smaller batches, the wePACK 4000 is the ideal choice. The new Weber thermoformer is very accessible for ease of service and maintenance. Thanks to the use of a special gas flushing system for MAP applications, the wePACK 4000 is able to cut down waste and save resources.
- Use of servo technology for the main transport chain drive
- More sustainability due to a special gassing system: the trim on the bottom film side is reduced by approx. 50 %, and the trim on the top film side is even completely eliminated.
- Use of the control and operating technology common for all Weber machines
- Integration of Weber PaperTech technology for optimized processing of fiber-based films