Bacon isn't all the same. The natural product is particularly valuable, but also particularly challenging. Each product is unique and with it, brings different requirements in terms of salt content, fat content and dimensions. This means that each processing step represents a different, individual challenge depending on the product. With our line solutions, you can master the daily challenges of your bacon production.
Let yourself be inspired by our processing solutions for bacon: from weight-accurate slicing, careful transport and precise infeeding to the desired presentation in the packaging.
To be able to understand your requirements exactly, we listen to you very intensively in the first step. Do you process your product raw (Green Bacon) or cooked? Do you want to slice Streaky Bacon, Back Bacon, Middle Bacon or Medallions/Loins? What are your requirements with regard to portioning, presentation and packaging? Do you supply food retailers or are you active in the food service sector?
- Through synchronized buffering, scanning and loading, you achieve the highest good production (minimum give-away, minimum end pieces, maximum yield) and thus get everything out of the raw product
- Weber LED scan technology accurately measures and plans the uneven bacon - so you get the best out of your product and achieve maximum good production with good-weight portions
- Maximum portions per minute even with short products such as bacon: synchronized machines enable endless slicing without loading pauses as well as short reloading times thanks to servo-motor drives
- Vario gripper with adjustable gripper front plate: find the perfect point between optimal grip and minimal end piece for highest yield
- Special food service solutions for repeatable, constant slice thickness: Slicer portfolio for high-performance ranges (up to 2,000 rpm) without idle cuts and with minimum reloading time
- Tailored to your requirements – our wide portfolio offers solutions for every application in every performance class from trade to industry
- Wide range of scanning technologies depending on requirements and space/room conditions
- directly connected LED scanner for more integration and automation
- LED scanner as stand alone variant for more flexibility
- TEXTOR Slicer TS750 with integrated scanner as compact solution
- Weber weUNDERLEAVE: automated system for track-related foil and paper backing in the food service sector
- Trust in the high availability as well as the special robustness and durability of our machines with a service life of around 25 years
- In case you should need support, our competent, globally available service team is there to assist you personally
- Comprehensive personal services: blade consulting, Weber Academy and Weber Guardian
- Comprehensive digital services: Weber Portal, remote maintenance, AR and VR technology
We know that especially the safe, damage-free transport and precise infeeding of bacon portions represent a challenge in your daily production. The dimensions and salt content of the bacon as well as the type of cooling have a significant influence on the consistency of the product and thus on the processing procedure. Slippage and slipping away of the portions sliced is the result. Manual infeeding is however, neither economical nor a solution that can be implemented quickly in times of staff shortages. Our solutions provide a remedy and automate your bacon production.
Regardless if you produce classic 200 g packs for food retail or bulk bacon kilo packs and layout bacon for the food service sector: we help you to implement your specific requirements in the best possible way. For the satisfaction of your customers and for your success.
There are no limits to your ideas: with Weber technology, all applications or portioning forms can be implemented for your bacon application.
In addition to the appealing presentation at the point of sale, the protection and minimum shelf life of your sliced bacon are particularly important success factors. For you, this means more profitability and sustainability, for end consumers it means more food safety and taste. Therefore, you should not have to make any compromises when choosing the right packaging for your bacon.
Our experts will advise you on all topics concerning the design of your packaging as well as on the choice of the appropriate packaging material. Regardless of whether you decide to use a paper-based foil, PP, mono-PET or APET or if you want a classic MAP packaging or a multi-layered packing made of soft foil: all packaging materials can be processed with our wePACK thermoforming packaging machine. Naturally different foils can be processed on one machine, to ensure that your line is also equipped for future requirements.
Do you want to package your sliced bacon in trays or flowpacks? No problem! We are also happy to integrate traysealers or flow packers into your Weber line as alternative packaging machines to the thermoformer and take care of seamless integration without interfaces for a smooth production process.
Being a solution provider we are passionate about making your catalog of requirements to our project - whether being individual components such as slicers and automation solutions or complex slicing lines. Our broad portfolio offers a wide range of options from product preparation to slicing, buffer, loading and infeed systems to packaging machines and end-of-line equipment. Especially when integrated together, our components unfold their full potential and enrich your bacon production.