The cooked ham market is highly competitive. High price pressure determines daily business, every extra cent and every extra package counts. At the same time, cooked ham producers face comparatively high hygiene requirements. This means a different, individual challenge at every processing step. With our line solutions, you can master the daily challenges of your cooked ham production.
Let yourself be inspired by our processing solutions for cooked ham: from hygienic product preparation, to weight-accurate slicing and automated infeeding, to the desired presentation in the packaging.
To be able to understand your requirements exactly, we listen to you very intensively in the first step. Do you slice cooked ham with or without rinds? Which performance requirements do you have on the technology? What are your requirements with regard to portioning, presentation and packaging? Do you want to build up capacities with a new production line or should components be replaced or added to existing slicing lines?
- Uniform slicing from the first to the last slice thanks to precise, lane-dependent guiding of the cooked ham to the blade as well as special shaped shear bars for a stable slicing process
- Weber Durablade blades exert little pressure to your product – for perfectly laid and appetizing-looking slices of cooked ham without cracks or separated rinds
- Special Durablade cooked ham blade with saw-toothed slicing profile for consistent slicing quality on every track – even with particularly wide “Gourmet“ products and low slice thickness
- Weber LED scan technology accurately measures and plans the uneven cooked ham - so that you get the best out of your product and generate maximum yield
- Tailored to your requirements – our wide portfolio offers solutions for every application in every performance class from trade to industry
- Individual handling of your cooked ham in the slicer – even with multi-track applications
- Especially for long products: safe feeding of the cooked ham to the slicer with individually selectable feeding lengths
- Perfect interaction between cooked ham, machine and blade thanks to our own blade development and production based on decades of know-how from the market leader for slicers
- Weber SprayTech spray interleaver: application of shelf-life extension agents (bioprotection) on each individual slice to extend the best-before date
- Weber Hygiene Design: easy and quick cleaning of all components thanks to open design and construction according to the latest hygiene standards
- Comprehensive inspection capability through optionally available Plexiglas bonnets
- Tool-free, fast changeover
- Weber Academy: special hygiene training courses for your operating personnel
Your customers' eyes make the purchase. It doesn't matter which layout, presentation, or type of portioning you want for your cooked ham application: we will put your product in the limelight effectively. Shingled, folded or stacked? With Weber technology, there are no limits to your ideas.
In addition to the appealing presentation at the point of sale, the protection and minimum shelf life of your sliced cooked ham are particularly important success factors. For you, this means more profitability and sustainability, for end consumers it means more food safety and taste. Therefore, you should not have to make any compromises when choosing the right packaging for your cooked ham.
Our experts will advise you on all topics concerning the design of your packaging as well as on the choice of the appropriate packaging material. Regardless of whether you decide to use a paper-based foil, PP, mono-PET or APET or if you want a classic MAP packaging or a multi-layered packing made of soft foil: all packaging materials can be processed with our wePACK thermoforming packaging machine. Naturally different foils can be processed on one machine, to ensure that your line is also equipped for future requirements.
Do you want to package your sliced cooked ham in trays or tubular bags? No problem! We are also happy to integrate traysealers or flow packers into your Weber line as alternative packaging machines to the thermoformer and take care of seamless integration without interfaces for a smooth production process.
Being a solution provider we are passionate about making your catalog of requirements to our project - whether being individual components such as slicers and automation solutions or complex slicing lines. Our broad portfolio offers a wide range of options from product preparation to slicing, buffer, loading and infeed systems to packaging machines and end-of-line equipment. Especially when integrated together, our components unfold their full potential and enrich your cooked ham production.