Slice, transport & package raw ham efficiently.
Raw ham is a natural product - particularly valuable, but also particularly challenging. Each product is unique and with it, brings different requirements in terms of salt content, fat content and dimensions. The hard, uneven products thus represent a different, individual challenge at each processing step. With our line solutions, you can master the daily challenges of your raw ham production.
Let yourself be inspired by our processing solutions for raw hams: from weight-accurate slicing, careful transport and precise infeeding to the desired presentation in the packaging.
for your success.
To be able to understand your requirements exactly, we listen to you very intensively in the first step. What is the texture of your unique raw ham products? Are there any special technical features that have to be observed in the production process? What are your requirements with regard to portioning, presentation and packaging? Do you want to build up capacities with a new production line or should components be replaced or added to existing slicing lines?
Highly automated. Innovative. Networked. Throughout the entire line.
- Guaranteed safe portion transport and gentle portion handling ("Gentle Transport") with the automatic infeeder Weber weLOAD 7500
- Highly automated production of large quantities of sliced raw ham: with the compact Weber line solutions and in particular the Weber weSLICE 9500 or the Slicer TS700 and Slicer TS750, you slice double raw ham applications powerfully and efficiently
- Communication and data exchange between wePRESS and slicer for an efficient slicing process with maximum yield
- Comprehensive mechanical and digital integration as well as comprehensive networking of all line modules thanks to complete line solutions
- Tool-free conversion of Weber and TEXTOR slicers
- Good accessibility to all machines and components
- We offer many solutions for short products such as raw ham in order to run the line effectively: special software to optimize loading times, Vario technology, Weber Slicer weSLICE 4000er series with central loading, asynchronous loading option with the TEXTOR Slicer TS750
- Trust in the high availability as well as the special robustness and durability of our machines - even when subject to high load when slicing hard products such as raw ham
- In case you need any support, our competent, globally available service team is there to assist you personally
- Comprehensive personal services: blade consulting, Weber Academy and Weber Guardian
- Comprehensive digital services: Weber Portal, remote maintenance, AR and VR technology
Solutions for optimization of your raw ham production.
Separating slices. Extend shelf life. Maximize taste.
Everything is possible with just one solution: Weber SprayTech. Our new spray technology is as innovative as it is versatile. Individual slices of the raw ham portion can be removed from the pack easily and without damage - without any film at all. For you, this means less material use, more sustainability and more profit! In addition, the application of semi-luxury food or shelf life extenders (bioprotection) can be implemented with Weber SprayTech.
Effectively put your raw ham in the limelight with Weber.
Your customers' eyes make the purchase. It doesn't matter which layout, presentation, or type of portioning you want for your raw ham application: we will put your product in the limelight effectively. Shingled, overlapped or combined with other products as variety pack? Sliced wafer-thin, as Tapitas or folding solution? With or without interleaver? With Weber technology, there are no limits to your ideas.
Sustainable and safe forms of packaging.
In addition to the appealing presentation at the point of sale, the protection and minimum shelf life of your sliced raw ham are particularly important success factors. For you, this means more profitability and sustainability, for end consumers it means more food safety and taste. Therefore, you should not have to make any compromises when choosing the right packaging for your raw ham.
Our experts will advise you on all topics concerning the design of your packaging as well as on the choice of the appropriate packaging material. Regardless of whether you decide to use a paper-based foil, PP, mono-PET or APET or if you want a classic MAP packaging, MAP packaging, MAP flat packaging in paper or soft foil or an MLP soft foil packaging: all packaging materials can be processed with our wePACK thermoforming packaging machine. Naturally different foils can be processed on one machine, to ensure that your line is also equipped for future requirements.
Do you want to package your sliced raw ham in trays or tubular bags? No problem! We are also happy to integrate traysealers or flow packers into your Weber line as alternative packaging machines to the thermoformer and take care of seamless integration without interfaces for a smooth production process.
Complete line solutions from a single source.
Being a solution provider we are passionate about making your catalog of requirements to our project - whether being individual components such as slicers and automation solutions or complex slicing lines. Our broad portfolio offers a wide range of options from product preparation to slicing, buffer, loading and infeed systems to packaging machines and end-of-line equipment. Especially when integrated together, our components unfold their full potential and enrich your raw ham production.